|Size mm (in.)||29 (1.14)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||120|
|Power Handling - Peak Note||(Hi-Pass filtered @ 2,5kHz - 12 dB Oct.)|
|Voice Coil Ø||25 (1)|
|Frequency Response Hz||1.4k ÷ 22.5k|
|Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||24.5 x 6 x 3.5 (0.96 x 0.24 x 0.14)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||0.07 (0.14)|
1. Tetolon fiber soft dome, for a natural yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. “Center Tuning Duct” geometry, for lower resonance frequency and reduced harmonic distortion.
3. High density flux Neodymium magnet, optimized for utmost control during high energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
4. 25mm ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
5. Rear chamber filled with selected damping material and sized for lower Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
6. Faceplate featuring FEM (Finite Element Modeling) optimized geometry, for high linearity in off-axis installations.
7. Wide array of installation accessories, for an easy OEM integration.