|Size mm (in.)||100 (4)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||120|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||40|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||13 (0.5)|
|Frequency Response Hz||80 ÷ 22k|
|Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||70 x 32 x 10 (2.76 x 1.26 x 0.39)|
|Tweeter Magnet size D x h mm (in.)||13 x 2 (0.51 x 0.08)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||0,47 (1.04)|
|Woofer Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Semi-pressed paper + Mica|
|Xmech mm (in.)||2,9 (0.11)|
|A||102,5 mm||4.04 in.|
|B||93 mm||3.66 in.|
|C||57,5 mm||2.26 in.|
|D||43,5 mm||1.71 in.|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for a perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.
3. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
5. 100 mm (5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
6. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
7. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
8. Elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh, available as optional.