|Size mm (in.)||(5 x 7)|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||70|
|Power Handling - Peak W||210|
|Frequency Response Hz||55 ÷ 22k|
|Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||85 x 32 x 15 (3.35 x 1.26 x 0.59)|
|Tweeter Magnet size D x h mm (in.)||13 x 2 (0.51 x 0.08)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||1,0 (2.2)|
|Woofer Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Semi-pressed paper + Mica|
|Xmech mm (in.)||4,9 (0.19)|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) directable tweeter for optimal off-axis frequency response and dispersion on the listening point.
3. Adjustable high frequency system for perfect frequency response to any listening point.
4. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
5. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
6. 5×7 in. semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
7. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
8. Compact and transparent four-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.