|Size mm (in.)||(6 x 9)|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||100|
|Power Handling - Peak W||300|
|Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.)||40 (1.58)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||30 (1.2)|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||28 (1.1)|
|Frequency Response Hz||40 ÷ 23k|
|Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||100 x 32 x 15 (3.94 x 1.26 x 0.59)|
|Tweeter Magnet size D x h mm (in.)||19 x 3 (0.75 x 0.12)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||1,55 (3.42)|
|Woofer Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Semi-pressed paper + Mica|
|Xmech mm (in.)||5,5 (0.22)|
1. 6×9 in. semi-pressed paper elliptical cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
2. Wide rubber suspension engineered for a long excursion and excellent sound damping.
3. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
4. Basket with metallic finish acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
5. 40 mm (1.58 in.) dome tweeter for efficient distortion-free mid-high frequency reproduction.
6. 20 mm (0.8 in.) dome supertweeter to maximize the level of very high frequencies in horizontal installations.
7. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
8. Provided elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.