|Component||Two way system|
|Size mm (in.)||160 (6)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||160|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||80|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93|
|Frequency Response Hz||50 ÷ 23k|
|Crossover Type||Hi Pass|
|Weight of one component - Woofer||0,73 (1.61)|
|Weight of one component - Tweeter kg (lb)||0,03 (0.07)|
|Weight of one component - Crossover kg (lb)||0,16 (0.35)|
|A||167 mm||6.57 in.|
|B||127 mm||5 in.|
|C||66,5 mm||2.62 in.|
|D||56,5 mm||2.22 in.|
1. 24 mm PEI dome-cone tweeter.
2. High efficiency annular acoustic lens.
3. High energy neodymium magnet.
4. Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included.
1. Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
2. Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
3. V-cone® for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
4. TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
5. DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
6. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
7. Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
8. Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
9. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
10. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
11. Provided adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6”.
12. Provided cable with built-in crossover designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.