|Size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||100|
|Power Handling - Peak W||300|
|Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.)||26 (1)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||Tweeter 92 - Woofer 91|
|Frequency Response Hz||50 ÷ 22,5k|
|Crossover Cut off||LP 6 dB / Oct. / 3,8 KHz - HP 12 dB / Oct. / 3,8 KHz|
|Crossover Type||2 Way Passive Crossover|
|Weight of one component - Woofer||0,973 (2.15)|
|Weight of one component - Tweeter kg (lb)||0,037 (0.08)|
|Weight of one component - Crossover kg (lb)||0,037 (0.08)|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
C 165 L:
1. Non-Pressed Paper Cone (NPP) for natural sound and low, powerful damped frequencies.
2. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
3. 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil sized for high excursion and wound on aluminium former to guarantee high power handling.
4. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket, acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
5. Elegant high resistance ABS plastic grille with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
CCX 2T – CCX 2W:
1. Separate ultra-compact crossovers for woofers and tweeters, to the benefit of simplicity and flexibility of installation.
2. Tweeter level adjustable via a two-position switch (0, +3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
3. Low-loss, low-resistance pure copper capacitors and inductances for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.