|Component||Two way coaxial|
|Size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||75|
|Power Handling - Peak W||150|
|Depth mm (in.)||95,6 (3.76)|
|Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.)||36 (1.4)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Frequency Response Hz||50 ÷ 25k|
|Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||78,5 x 32 x 17 (3.09 x 1.26 x 0.67)|
|Tweeter Magnet size D x h mm (in.)||19,7 x 3 (0.78 x 0.12)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||1 (2.2)|
|Woofer Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Polypropylene with UV inhibitors|
|Xmech mm (in.)||±6,65 (0.26)|
1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
2. 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
3. Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
4. Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
5. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
6. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
7. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
8. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.